Are you planning a long distance interstate move for your family? If so, relocation across state lines involves a lot of moving pieces and choosing a quality moving company is paramount.
Moving from one city to another can be stressful enough. Moving across states can be still more stressful and risky. Valuable possessions can be damaged or lost.
What if there was a way to make moves safer, smoother, and less stressful? There is! Call Craig Van Lines–we know how to make moving easy, whether it’s local or across the country.
Federal regulations protect movers’ property, privacy, and rights as they transition between states. The law requires that moving companies meet several key requirements, including …
- Not only are moving companies required to have insurance in case of loss or damage of household goods, but they are also required to protect employees with insurance. You can rest assured that your household travels safely, with your stuff intact.
- US Department of Transportation Tracking
- Moving companies are given a number upon being registered with the FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration). This number allows them to be tracked and held accountable while serving moving needs.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Registration
- To be registered with the FMCSA, a moving company must meet rigorous safety and reliability standards. These standards include consumer protection regulations, financial responsibility, and more.To learn more about the specifics of rights to expect from moving companies, you can read the federal handbook, which details requirements for moving companies.
Packing and Storage
Not only can we help you move, but we can also store items if your plans require it. Even if your move is complex, we have your back. Craig Van Lines has temporary storage to securely store your stuff while you are in between homes.
Trustworthy, Reliable Service
Our exceptional business practices and commitment to quality service set us apart from other interstate moving services. The Better Business Bureau gave us an A+ rating.
For four generations, we have been a trusted, affordable mover.
Our Customers Say…
Still not convinced? Read what our customers have to say about our service and expertise.
“All of the Craig Van Lines employees were excellent and certainly moved each piece of our furniture safely and carefully. Your company is the best….” – Elizabeth A.
“Your crew conducted themselves professionally and we were very pleased with the attentiveness and great care with which they took to our of our belongings….” – Tony Roberts, former CBS Sports Broadcaster
“This was my third move with you over the past 25 years. As always, you exceeded my expectations.” – Cowan
As a family business, the Craig family is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Four generations of the Craigs have worked hard to make moves as smooth as possible for customers.
We have four generations of experience in moving people across states. We know how to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible for you, your family, or your office.
We can help you move anywhere across the country.
If you want a smooth move, feel free to call or email us. We offer free moving quotes so you can evaluate if we would be a good fit. We would be happy to help with your residential moving needs — regardless of the distance.
Interstate Moving Resources: